Registrations are opened for NSIT’s famous event Moksha Ambassador 2016.
Netaji Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is inviting registrations for its most awaited campus ambassador ‘Moksha Ambassador’.
NSIT, Delhi, is an autonomous institution under Govt. of NCT of Delhi and affiliated to University of Delhi. The institute offers Bachelor of Engineering course with specialization in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology & Biotechnology, Master of Technology with specialization in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy course.
Why One Should Participate in Moksha
Participant will be facilitated with:
- Moksha Ambassador Certificate
- Cash prizes are up for grabs to top 3 CAs
- Two star night+ mega event passes
- Opportunity to represent one of the biggest fest in India
- Hands on experience of media relations and managerial skills
- Create extensive network of contacts
Source: Aayushi Wadhwa, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on