Online Applications for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2017 will be open till the month of March in the year 2017.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2017 online applications will be commencing from the month of February 2016 for admission to first year degree courses in Homeopathy/ Ayurveda/ Pharmacy and Integrated MBA (5 years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (3rd Semester), Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ MCA and First Year Master’s Degree courses in Computer Application (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), M. Tech/ M. Pharm/ M. Arch/ M. Plan.
The OJEE 2017 exam has been scheduled to be held in May 2017. The interested candidates can apply online on the official website before March 2017.
Students aspiring to study B. Tech and B. Arch have to appear for JEE Main while MBBS and BDS admission will be based on the AIPMT merit list.
For admission in MBA, MCA (along with lateral entry), M.Tech, B. Pharma, M. Pharma, Lateral Entry Engineering, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) courses, admissions will be conducted through OJEE route.
How to Apply for OJEE 2017
- Visit the official website of OJEE
- Click on the link of application form according to the choice of course
- Fill the OJEE application form 2017 and note your personal registration number and application number
- Upload your signature and photograph
- Make the application fee payment via online channels of payment and submit the form
- Keep a copy for future references.
Candidates should make sure to file their cadidature wisely and as per the steps mentioned otherwise registration will be cancelled and examination conductng authority will not be responsible for this.