OJEE exam selection procedure for admission in engineering, pharmacy, management and various other courses offered at Odisha colleges.
Odisha Government will hold OJEE 2017 examination in the month of May 2017, and the OJEE 2017 results will be announced in the first week of June.
Once OJEE results 2017 are out, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared and they will be called by the examination authority for OJEE counselling .
OJEE is conducted every year by Odisha Government for candidates seeking admission in the first year degree courses in Homeopathy/ Ayurveda/ Pharmacy and Integrated MBA (5 years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (3rd Semester), Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ MCA and First Year Master’s Degree courses in Computer Application (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), M. Tech/ M. Pharm/ M. Arch/ M. Plan.
OBJEE Selection Procedure 2017
Candidates who qualify in OJEE exam will have to appear for OJEE counselling with the required documents and admission fees to get admission in Odisha colleges.
List of Documents required for OJEE 2017 qualification:
- Class X, XII Mark Sheet and pass certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- JEE Main 2016 Rank Card
- Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha
- Certificate in support of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Class X certificate showing the date of birth
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Indian Nationality/ Indian Passport
- Defense Service Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer certificate
- JEE Main 2016 online registration slip
- Any other as mentioned in the prospectus
Also, candidates can file their choice of college online.