Sardar Vallabhbhai Institute of Technology will host one-week short-term training programme between July 11 and 15, 2016.
Department of Applied Mathematics and Humanities, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat will host one-week short-term training programme on Mathematical Modelling and Simulation for Researchers, Engineers and Scientists between July 11 to 15, 2016.
The training program is open to faculty members from engineering institutes (degree & diploma), Universities & Science colleges, research scholars, PG Students (M. Tech. and M.Sc.) and industry personnel.
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation to real world problems
- Biological Models and Simulation
- Compartment modeling and Simulation
- Operation research Based Modeling and Simulation
- Advanced Numerical techniques
- Software : MATLAB
- For faculty from academic institute: INR 1500
- For research scholars and PG students: INR 1000
- Industry personnel: INR 2000
Interested candidates must send the filled in application form along with the demand draft in favour of ‘Director, SVNIT, payable at Surat on or before July 5, 2016.
For more information, download the PDF attached here.
For upcoming STTP programme at SVNIT, click here.
Source: Amin Qureshi, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on