Eligibility criteria, procedure to obtain and submit the application form
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Meerut invites applications for 2013 admission.
The students who have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board with English as a subject can apply for admission. Students appearing for their board exams in the current year are also eligible subject to successfully qualifying in the board examination.
Online application is available on http://ihmmeerut.com/application_form.pdf . Interested candidates can visit IHM website and can download this from there or can apply online also.
The admissions are granted to the students based on their performance in the written entrance examination held at selected places. Limited seats are also available in NRI/Management quota which can be allotted to the deserving candidates without entrance examination on the basis of percentage in qualifying exam & personal interviews.
Procedure to obtain and submit the application from
• Candidate may download application form from www.ihmmeerut.com fill the details and enclose a Demand draft of Rs. 400/- in favour Institute of Hotel Management Payable at Meerut.
• May send a Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- in favour of Institute of Hotel Management payable at Meerut to get a copy of prospectus along with the application form.
Documents need to be submit along with the application form(2 self attested copies of)
• Mark Sheet / Passing certificate of qualifying examination (not applicable for those appearing in the examination)
• High School mark sheet & certificate for proof of date of birth
• 2 passport size photographs
• DD of Rs.400/- if the form is downloaded from website.