Controller General of Patent, Design and Trademarks (Government of India) announces Patent Examiner Examination Notification 2015
Controller General of Patent, Design and Trademarks (Government of India) announces the Examination for Recruitment of Examiner of Patents and Designs in various technical domains at Amity University, Noida.
Job Responsibilities of Examiner would be:
- To investigate Patent application containing the invention under the provisions of Indian Patent Act 1970.
- To conduct Prior-art, patentability and NPL search using various databases and analysing search results thus obtained.
- To read and understand Patent Application and determine its patentability comparing with Prior-art.
- To undertake all such as may be required in future, as patents is an evolving field.
- The applicant should possess Master or Bachelor degree in Science and Engineering.
Preliminary Exam: September 20, 2015
Mains Exam: October 18, 2015
Source: Gourav Chandra Upadhayay, HT Campus Specialist