Last chance for students who wish to take admission in Pearl Academy’s 2016-2017 academic session.
The Pearl Academy of Fashion Designing has announced the commencement of its last admission cycle 2016-17. The Pearl Academy entrance exam 2016 will be conducted on July 11, 2016.
The fourth and the last admission cycle for Pearl Academy’s academic session 2016-2017 has already started and students can submit their Pearl Academy entrance exam 2016 applications by July 7, 2016.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should visit the official website of Pearl Academy.
- Click on the admission tab and fill in the required information.
- After taking out the print of the form, students have to post them same at ‘Pearl Academy, Delhi Office, A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase- II, New Delhi-110028’ along with application fee receipt.
The Pearl Academy entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts:
- General Proficiency Test: Examines student’s language proficiency, logical reasoning, quantitative ability, data interpretation and basic mathematics.
- Design Aptitude Test: Examines student’s ability of creativity, designing, drawing, imagination, environment and communication skills.
This examination is conducted to assess students’ caliber in Fashion designing and making them eligible to get admission in UG and PG courses at Pearl Academy campuses.
Pearl Academy 2016 cycle-4 results will be announced on July 13, 2016.
After qualifying Pearl Academy written examination, students will be called for personal interview and counselling session.