The two weeks Short term training (STTP) programme is sponsored by the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) will sponsor two weeks Short term training (STTP) at Birsa Institute of Technology (BIT), Sindri. The subject of the training programme is Personality Development.
The watchword of the training programme is to impart adequate knowledge about the several ingredients of personality development. The two weeks training programme wraps all feature of development for self and at the work place. The programme will infuse necessary skills to face the audience group and will assist participants in procuring professional brilliance.
Objective of the training programme
The two weeks training programme will assist participants to understand the factor and traits of the personality development which includes:
- Effective teaching
- Effective presentation
- Develop leadership attributes
- Convincing response to the audience group etc.
- Time Management
Course Contents of the training programme
- Self-awareness and self-development
- Decision Making
- Personality development
- Health & Stress awareness
- Effective Time Management and Goal Setting
- Performance appraisal and development
The Personality Development Training Programme will include lectures, case analysis and role plays.
The target participants of this programme will be Faculty members of Engineering Colleges, Polytechnics, engineers, scientists and middle level manager’s officers.
Duration & Date
October, 26 to November 06,2015
- A training fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) per participant will be charged for the entire programme.
- Candidates attending this programme must be the Member of ISTE, if not he has to apply for the membership for which separate fee of Rs. 3,000/- will be charged.
- Candidate may download the membership from the ISTE web site and may prepare the DD of the required amount as per the instruction.
- Last Date of Receiving of Applications through Proper Channel : October 05, 2015
- Confirmation of Participation : Oct. 08, 2015
- Submission of Course Fee : Oct. 12,2015
Terms & Conditions
- Programme is non residential
- Lecture handouts will be provided to the participants free of cost
- Full payment of training charges shall be made in advance
- Training charges shall be paid through a demand draft drawn in favour of Director,
- BIT Sindri and payable at State Bank of India, BIT Sindri Campus Branch.
Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank : State Bank of India
Name of Branch : BIT Sindri
Name of Account Holder : Director, BIT Sindri
IFSC Code : SBIN0011812
Source: Ramesh Munda, HT Campus Specialist