PES Scholastic Aptitude Test MBA 2016 registration process has started. Check the process details and important dates here
The application process for PESSAT MBA 2016 started on 1st October 2015. The registration for the same will continue till July 2016. Candidates aspiring to pursue MBS from PES University can apply for PESSAT MBA 2016 by registering online through the official website.
PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is conducted by the PES University for short listing candidates for admission to its MBA Program. PESSAT is a computer based online examination. The candidates seeking admission to PES University are required to appear in PESSAT 2016 as admission is done strictly on the basis of merit in the entrance examination.
Registered candidates can book the slot for online examination from 4th January 2016 onwards. Examination will be conducted at the PES University Bangalore Campus.
Syllabus for the PESSAT is provided on the official website for candidates, to guide them in preparation.
Candidates can register by following below mentioned steps.
- Steps to register for PESSAT 2016:
- Go to http://pessat2016.pes.edu/pessatreg/default.aspx
- Select the course you wish to apply for
- Fill in the your particulars and the correct Email ID
- Click on proceed
- Check your details and click on save and continue
- Fill the form with all mandatory fields, submit and proceed for payment
- You can pay using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net banking mode
- If you are paying through Demand Draft then you are required to mention the details of the same in the application form.
- Submit and print the application form
Precautions to be taken while the process of registration:
- You should be very careful in filling up the online application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected at any time of admission process or even at a later stage.
- In case a candidate fills two or more online application forms, the last filled and completed application form will be considered for further processing.
- The processing of application form is based on the information filled by the candidate.
- Any error committed intentionally or otherwise may result in cancellation of candidature.