B.Tech (CS,IT,EC,EN,EI) final Year 2017 passing out students from Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology from are eligible to participate in the placement drive for Capgemini.
Capgemini has confirmed its visit to the campus of Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology for conducting recruitment drive on September 22 and 23, 2016.
All the eligible candidates were requested to register latest by September 17, 2016 on the registration link given on the notice board (closed already).
The placement details are as mentioned below:
- Date: September 22 and 23, 2016, 9 am onwards
- Venue: Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panipat
- CTC: INR 3.15 LPA
- Students are required to be present in formals along with their college ID card & other documents
- Transport facility will be provided by the college
- B.Tech(CS,IT,EC,EN,EI) final Year 2017 passing out Batch with 60% marks throughout
- Only 1-year gap is allowed after 12th only
The company will select the candidates through conducting a few rounds
- Pre-placement Presentation
- Online Aptitude test (60 mins)
- Online Written Communication test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Should be open for relocating to any of the company premises in India
Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
HTC wishes good luck to all the candidates!
Source: Devvrat Arya, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on