The placement drive was hosted for the post of Software Development Engineer with Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
Panimalar Institute of Technology, Chennai recently organised a placement drive for Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited for the post of Software Development Engineer. Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
The placement details are as below:
- Company Name : Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited
- Online test date: October 18, 2016
- Venue : Panimalar Institute of Technology
- Designation: Software Development Engineer
- Compensation offered: INR 12,00,000
- Eligibility: 60% from X std onwards with No Standing Arrears
- Branch: CSE, IT, ECE, EEE
The recruitment process was conducted through an online test comprising of 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Coding Questions
- 20 MCQs – Problem Solving, Data Structure, Algorithms, Computer Science Fundamentals.
- 2 Coding Questions – Can be answered in any language (preferable languages are C, C++, Java)
- Duration of the test: 90 Minutes (1 ½ Hour)
- Scoring pattern: Correct answer (1 Mark), Wrong answer (- 0.25 Mark), Coding Questions (10 Marks each)
The placement result is awaited. Students will be informed once the company confirms the result date.
Source: G.Srinat, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on