Candidate will be selected for “Blended Apprentice Training Program” introduced by Ericsson!
Leading company Ericsson visited the campus of Meerabai Institute of Technology on June 24, 2015 to participate in the campus drive conducted for students from Diploma Engineers.
Ericsson employs large number of diploma engineers for operations and maintenance job. To provide skilled manpower for these roles it has started a “Blended Apprentice Training Program” in association with BOAT (Board of Apprentice and Training).
- The Selected candidates should not be passed out beyond 3 year duration and they should possess Final Semester Mark sheet or certificate
- Trainees will have to undergo a selection process before he/she is registered for this program
What is in store?
- 12 days induction programme along with 3 month of mentorship which includes web based learning, handholding, etc.
- 9 month training
- Assessment of performance after every 3 months during 1 year of training period
- Monthly stipend of INR 8000/- will be provided during the training period along with reimbursements of conveyance & telephone expenses
- After completion of their training period and well assessed on basis of their skills, behaviours and attitude throughout the session, they will be recommended for placement with empanelled companies on the monthly salary of INR 12000/-
The result of the selection process is yet to be announced. Students will be intimated once the result is declared.
Source: Suraj Shrestha, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on