Institute of Applied Medicines & Research, Ghaziabad has notified about Placements for BCA Semester 5
Institute of Applied Medicines & Research, Ghaziabad has notified the students of Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Semester V about the placement drive being conducted at the campus. TATA Business Support Services Ltd, the key recruiter at the Institute is looking for suitable candidate for the profile of Technical Complaint/Centralised Order Entry.
The following is the snapshot of the profile:
- Networking Profile
- B2B Process/Calling Profile
- Have to handle calls from the enterprise clients
- Coordinate with the backend team to close those complaints
Centralised Order Entry:
- Backend Profile
- Will receive document across PAN India in soft copy
- Have to verify those received documents
- Fill those details into our software
Computer Skills (Typing 18WPM/80% Accuracy)
INR 10,000/- to 11,000/- per month (in hand)
- Two Photographs
- The candidates are requested to be in formal attire (Suggested College Uniform) and are to be present at the campus at 9:30 AM.
About the Institute:
Institute of Applied Medicines & Research is a young & vibrant Institute. Since its inception in the year 2000, it has earned a place for itself in the field of Paramedical Science, Engineering and Business Administration. Institute mission is to advance knowledge in areas of science, technology, management and related disciplines of scholarship with focus on developing relevant skills, competency and attitude to meet the needs of the society and the industry in the 21st century. IAMR has over the years acquired a unique place of pride for itself.
Source: Ashwani Kumar, HT Campus Specialist