ITC Hotels visited the University School of Management Studies for Placement Drive
University School of Management Studies conducted a campus placement drive where ITC Group of Hotels visited the college for recruitment on November 5, 2015 for the position of Management Trainee.
Graduate (preferably Commerce) with MBA (Finance). Good communication skills with 65% and above throughout their career (X, XII, Graduation & MBA) were the eligible candidates for the recruitment process.
The training will be across the country in our various hotels along with class room training at our institute in Delhi. We would expect all candidates to be ready to move anywhere in the country. Post completion of their training they will be posted in any of our hotels in the country.
Training Locations: Anchored through Gurgaon with on the job. Training will be conducted at various locations across the country such as New Delhi / Mumbai / Bengaluru etc.
- 1st Level – Application/Shortlist
- 2nd Level – Online aptitude & finance domain test
- 3rd Level – Group Discussion (elimination round) and Personal Interview (elimination)
- 4th Level - Short-listed candidate will be interviewed by a panel at the headquarters in Gurgaon
Start in May/June 2016
Post Training Information
On successful completion of training, trainees will be:
- Placed in the management cadre and paid attractive compensation as per the company norms.
- Will be placed in Income / Purchase / Controls / Accounts etc areas of finance.
- Accelerated growth path will be offered to suitable candidates based on a performance review.
Candidates will be inducted as Management Trainees for 1 yr and offered a stipend of Rs 27000/- per month
Salary will be Approx.7.5 lakhs / per annum. On successful completion of training they will confirmed as Assistant Managers in the Purchase/Finance function.
Source: Sainyam Sharma, HT Campus Specialist