TCS is scheduled to conduct a placement drive at Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes (SVGOI), Banur on June 10, 2015.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is scheduled to conduct a Joint Campus Placement at Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes (SVGOI), Banur on June 10, 2015. This campus drive is for Diploma of 2015, 2014 & 2013 Batch pass out candidates.
Interested students must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below;
- Diploma should be in Electrical, Electronics, IT and Computer Science (10+2+Diploma)
- 2013, 2014 and 2015 batch passing-out only.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above in Diploma, 12th and 10th .
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Maximum gap in academics upto 24months
- No Backlog
- Maximum upto two pending backlogs are permissible for batch of 2015 at the time of appearing for TCS selection process.
Expected Salary (CTC) - 1,86,002 per annum
Position Vacant - Associate Engineer
Selection will be made on the basis of an online test and interview (Technical & HR)
Aspirants should note that it is a part of software engineering, not for BPO Operations.
Candidates can apply by clicking on the following link. Click here!
Reporting time - 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Complete Address - SVIET Campus, Banur, on Chandigarh Banur Highway.
Instruction for students:
- Candidates must bring photo identification like license, college I Card, etc.
- Candidates must also carry 2 passport size photographs, all the original or Photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test.
NO CHARGES AT ANY STAGE!
Source: Suraj Shrestha, HTCampus Specialist