Accenture India Pvt. Ltd. Pool Campus Drive at Chandigarh University
On-Pool Campus Placement Drive is going to start for Chandigarh University Students by Accenture India Pvt. Ltd on September 24, 2015 and September 25, 2015 for UDAAN Project for 2016 batch and all previous batches
Students from Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Technology (B Tech), Bachelor of Science (B Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B Com), Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Diploma are the participants.
- Good Communication skill in English.
- Energetic and innovative candidates.
- Candidate should be comfortable in working for rotational shifts.
- Candidate should have obtained a degree with no standing arrears.
- No delay in joining the organisation.
- Should be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Age should be less than 18 and not more than 40 on the date of selection.
- The candidate must be an unemployed on the date of joining.
Accenture India Pvt Ltd is providing free travel from Jammu and Kashmir to Training Location along with free accommodation facilities and free Medical Insurance Cover during Training Period. The candidates will be given a stipend of INR 2,500/- during the Training and the minimum salary after placement would be around INR 1.5 LPA. There is no bond or fee for the same.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the HR Interview.
The respective Programme, i.e., Accenture’s ‘Skills to succeed’ intends to provide training to the youth from Jammu and Kashmir in growth sectors like Information Technology, Telecom, Consulting, BPO etc. It also aims to provide exposure to the graduates and post graduates from Jammu and Kashmir who is deprived of getting opportunities in getting into the best of corporate India and to provide corporate India with exposure to the rich talent pool available in the state.
The training curriculums will include:
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills –Verbal and Written
- Campus to Corporate Orientation
- Basic IT Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organisational Structure
- Customer Service-in depth study
- Sales Process and Negotiation Skills
Source: Pranav Modi, HT Campus Specialist