B.Tech and Diploma students are eligible to participate in the campus placement drive of Jindal at PTU.
Jindal Electronic and Machinery Corporation has confirmed its visit to the campus of Punjab Technical University (PTU) on November 4, 2016 to conduct a joint campus drive.
The placement drive will be organised for the students of Diploma and B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) students for the post Resident Sales/Service Engineer (profile-1) and Trainee under Apprenticeship Act (profile-2).
The placement details are as below:
- Date: November 4, 2016
- Course: Diploma and B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- Profile 1: Resident Sales/Service Engineer
- Profile 2: Trainee under Apprenticeship Act
- profile-1: 2016 passed out
- profile-2: 2017 passing out (for semester training starting w.e.f December 2016)
- For B.Tech- INR 10,000 PM+ expenses up to INR 2,000
- For Diploma- INR 7,500
- No stipend
Also, check the details of upcoming job fest at PTU here. (PDF)
HTC wishes good luck to all candidates!
Source: Kaushal, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on