Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the recruitment of 6,468 senior teachers in the senior secondary department. Candidates can check the detailed information here.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the recruitment of 6,468 senior teachers. RPSC has released the official notification for the same whereby it invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill the said number of vacancies of teachers in the secondary education department.
Candidates can apply for the posts online from July 25 onwards to August 31, 2016. The last date to announce the application fee through e-Mitra is August 29, 2016.
RPSC Teachers’ Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The educational qualification to apply for the post of a senior teacher depends on the subject a candidate is applying for. Those who are applying for English, Mathematics, Urdu, Sanskrit, and Punjabi should be a graduate or have passed the equivalent examination with concerned subjects and optional. Candidates having a degree or diploma in education that National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recognizes will also be eligible to apply.
- Those who are applying for the post of a teacher in the science section should be a graduate or possess an equivalent degree with at least two of the subjects as optional. The subjects include Chemistry, Zoology, Microbiology, Botany, Physics and Biochemistry. Candidates should also have degree or diploma in the education that NCTE recognizes.
- On the other hand, candidates applying for Social Science should be a graduate or must have cleared an equivalent examination with at least two of the subjects that include Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Sociology, Geography, Philosophy and Public Administration as optional subjects.
- The interested and eligible candidates should have passed at least 18 years and a maximum of 35 years of age as on January 1, 2017.
- Aspirants should have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script, knowledge of Rajasthani society and culture.
RPSC Teachers’ Recruitment 2016 Seat Allocation
The seat allocation for RPSC Teachers’ Recruitment 2016 subject wise is as follows:
Social Science: 1531