Latiya, the Fine Arts Club conducted Rangoli competition on October 28, 2016 at University School of Chemical Technology.
Latiya: The Fine Arts Club of University School of Chemical Technology has organised an inter-school Rangoli competition on October 28, 2016, to keep up with the festive spirits. The school representatives from each school had to ensure the participation of their respective school and send the names of their team members.
The Rangoli competition was conducted between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Pathway from University main gate to space between C and D block auditoriums.
The University School of Chemical Technology recognises the importance of chemical industry and the need for trained workforce.
General Guidelines were:
- Each school had to send only one team, consisting of not more than 10 members
- Teams had to bring their own materials. Students were asked to use the eco-friendly material for making of Rangoli designs.
- The participants were not allowed to use any kind of tools, gadgets, pictures etc.
- Each team were allotted an area of 5x5 feet
- Exact theme of competition will be given to each team on the spot via draw of lots, from the board theme of Indian Festivals.
- Rangoli patterns will be judged based on originality, colour coordination, cleanliness and overall presentation.
- The organisation committee had the right to disallow any participant from the competition if he/she does not comply with rules and regulations of the competition.
Source: Mohammad Azad Khan, HTCampus Specialist