Dr.G.D.Pol Foundation, YMT College of Management successfully completed its first week of MMS course semester 3.
Students of 2014-16 batch were given an Introduction about all the subjects and qualified faculties have been appointed for the betterment of quality of the eucqtion. Also the elections took place in the following week for the position of G.S and A.G.S. All students of MMS were said to vote and on July 15, 2015, the result of voting was declared.
Navin Kumar Dube was elected for G.S position, Sakshi Jatav and Pranali Sarolkar were elected for A.G.S for non-academics and Parimal Patel and Rahul Pawar for academics. Moreover, a group of 15 students among the rest were selected as student council members for academics and non-academics. As per admissions are concern the process is going on.
About Dr.G.D.Pol Foundation, YMT College of Management
Dr.G.D.Pol Foundation, YMT College of Management was established in the year 2006. The college is promoted by aegis of Yerala Medical Trust and Research Centre by Dr. G.D. Pol Foundation.YMT College of Management is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to University of Mumbai.
Dr. G.D.Pol Foundation, YMT College of Management offers-
- MMS (Master in Management Studies) – 2 year full time course, eligible after Graduation degree
- MCA (Master in Computer Application) – 3 year full time course, eligible after Graduation degree or direct entry in second year after Diploma.
Why YMT College of Management?
- Green and Sprawling infrastructure for holistic learning and growth.
- Well connected with a road and urban train network, surrounded by student friendly food joints, ATM, hospital and convenience store.
- All round personality development through corporate interaction, training and mentoring.
- YMT College of Management facilitates learning and growth.
- Inclusion of life skills by industry expert’s right in the time table so our students get the best of both the world.
Source: Atik Akbar Maner, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on