Bharati College (University of Delhi) has released the application form for the Post of Principal.
Bharati College (University of Delhi) is inviting penchant candidates for the Post of Principal in the Pay Band IV of Rs. 37400-67000 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- plus usual allowances admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time. Candidated can fill the application form through colleges website. The last date for filling up application form is 16-11-2015 upto 05: 00 pm.
Education Qualification for the Post of Principal
- The Direct Recruitment for the Post of Principal of the College shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selection by a duly constituted selection committee.
- A Master'e degree with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. degree in a concerned discipline in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching, research and administration in universities, colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the academic performance (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PRBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Professors in University & Colleges.
General Instruction for the Candidates:
- Candidates must possess the qualification as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal.
- Only fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not qualify a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview
- The application received may be screened for short listing and recommending the names of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University.
- Relaxation, If any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- The applications received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University
- Any Corrigendum/addendum/dedendnum will be uploaded on the website of the College only.
- The College reserves the right not to fill up the post advertised
- Further details are available on the College website www.bharaticollege.com
Source: Keshav Kumar, HTCampus Specialist