Scholars are invited to register for 1st for 1st International Conference on Latest Developments before January 15, 2015 at GZS Campus College of Engineering & Technology!
Deadlines to remember:
Without late fee January 15, 2016
With late fee January 30, 2015
February 12-13, 2015
Conference at a glance:
- The registration will be start from 9 am to 10 am on February 12, 2016, submit the filled “Venue Registration Form” and Collect the conference Kit.
- The inaugural speech and opening ceremony shall start at 10.00 AM on February 12, 2016. The paper presentation shall start at 11.00 AM on February 12, 2016. Please visit the conference website for latest schedule updates.
- Registered authors shall have oral presentation, authors are encourage to spend 70% of the time to present the research and innovative ideas.
- Authors are advised to prepare their presentation on given time limit which is 10-15 Minutes Presentation and 3-5 Minutes discussion
- Refreshment for the presentation day will be arranged at the venue.
- Delegates are advised to borne their own expenses which include accommodation, travel, tour, pickup, dinner and other expenses.
- Photo sessions are arranged at the Conference Hall, all the delegate are encouraged to attend the same. The HD photos will be later be uploaded on the conference website.
- The certificate of presentation is ditributed at the end of the day February 13, 2016.