After SSC withdrew results of re-examination of SI and CISF Paper-1 on July 21, 2016, the commission has released the revised SSC results on its official website now. Candidates can check their results here.
Revised SSC results for Paper-1 of the re-examination of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and assistant sub-inspectors in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF have been released now. Candidates who have given the exam can reach out to the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to check their results.
Candidates who want to check their revised SSC results can consider following the steps mentioned hereunder.
- Visit the official website or simply click here to do it faster than possible otherwise.
- Once on the official website of SSC, candidates need to click on the ‘Revised Result of Paper-I of Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016’ link.
- This will take you to another page where the links of the result are shown on the top of the homepage. The results for men and women candidates are shown separately.
- To cut the long story short, candidates can click on the links here SSS Results for Men / Results for Women to land on the page straightway where they can check their results instantly.
- The list of results for male and female candidates will appear on the screen roll number wise. Candidates can take the printout of their results for the future reference.
Candidates who qualify the SI and CAPF 2016 Paper-1 exam will be called for the physical Endurance Test (PET) and Medical examination. Candidates who clear these tests will be allowed to appear for the SI and CAPF 2016 Paper-II, which will be tentatively held in the month of November of December.
Earlier, SSC results for the SI, CAPF 2016 Paper-1 was declared on July 20, 2016 but the commission withdrew the result on July 21, 2016 owing to the discrepancies that system error caused. Around 240,000 candidates appeared for the re-examination conducted on June 4, 5, 6, 7 and 11, 2016 and were waiting for the results.