MBA in Petroleum and Energy Management: Last date for online submission of application is 15th March, 2013
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Noida has announced admissions to its MBA course in Petroleum and Energy Management for the academic session 2013-15.
The 2 year MBA in Petroleum and Energy Management offered by RGIPT is designed as a career-oriented programme aimed at the Petroleum & Energy sector. The programme is designed to facilitate students in understanding, developing, integrating and applying knowledge of both core and specialized areas of management and their concepts and practices in the domain of the Petroleum & Energy sector.
The focus of the MBA programme is to impart extensive training in the various areas of specialization through electives, thereby providing a wide array of career opportunities in energy domain and consulting.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA 2013-15
The candidates must have:
- Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 10, Class 12. (Copies of passing certificates and Mark-sheets to be attached with the Application Receipt)
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology (4 years duration course after 10+2), Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Geology or Geoscience with 60% marks or C.P.I. of 6.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2. Bachelor’s Degree must have AICTE recognition. (Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and Mark-sheets of all semesters/years to be attached with the Application Receipt)
- Qualification either in CAT 2012/GMAT (After June 2012)/XAT-2013(Copy of Admit Card and Score Card to be attached along with the Application Receipt)
- Applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be shortlisted based on merit. Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Not all those satisfying the minimum requirement are likely to be shortlisted.
- Reservation policy as per Government of India’s directives will be applicable.
Companies can also sponsor their employees for the above mentioned MBA programme. Sponsored candidates should have worked continuously for at least two years in the same organization. The company should certify this in their letterhead and should confirm that they will continue to pay the salary during the period of study. Sponsored candidates are not entitled for any financial assistance from RGIPT.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must have:
- Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 10 and Class 12
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology (4 years duration course after 10+2) or Master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Geology or Geoscience with 60% marks or C.P.I. of 6.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2.
- Minimum 2 Years work experience in the same sponsoring organization.
- CAT/GMAT/XAT score is not required. However candidate will be required to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How to apply
Admission forms can be filled up online (http://rgipt.ac.in/online/studentregistration.aspx). Print out of Application Receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier, latest by 22nd March, 2013 to the following address:
MBA Admission Office
Department of Management Studies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
2nd Floor, Tower C, OIDB Bhawan, Sector 73
NOIDA (Pin: 201301)
The candidate should write “Application for MBA Admissions 2013”on top of the envelope.
Application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) can be paid online or through Demand Draft (DD).
Last date for online submission of application
15th March, 2013 (Friday)
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application
22nd March, 2013 (Friday)
Shortlist for GD&PI
25th March, 2013 (Monday)
Confirmation for attending GD&PI
28th March, 2013 (Thursday)
19-20thApril,2013 (Friday & Saturday)
Selection and Admission Offer
22nd April, 2013 (Monday)
30th April, 2013 (Tuesday)
29th June, 2013 (Saturday)
Commencement of Classes
1st July, 2013 (Monday)
Source: Official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)