Admissions will be offered under the regulations of AICTE, New Delhi and in accordance with the order of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination!
Ram Tahal Choudhary Institute of Technology, Ranchi invites application forms from eligible candidates for admission to B. Tech and Diploma courses.
Admissions will be offered under the regulations of AICTE, New Delhi and in accordance with the order of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E).
The AIEEE/IIT JEE with positive ranks are also eligible for admission. There is the provision of direct admission to I. Sc or 12th Pass Science Students.
RTC Institute of Technology advises certain instructions for filling up the application form. These are:
- Use only a black ball point pen to fill in the form.
- Do not tear or the mutilate the form in any way.
- Be very careful when filling up the form.
- Clearly fill all items that are relevant to you in only capital letters.
- All items are mandatory and must be filled in.
- A recent photograph of good quality must be pasted firmly in the box provided.
- Enclose photocopy of mark sheets of class 10, 12, Graduation (if available) as well as caste certificate special category certificate dully attested by a "Gazetted" officer.
- All candidates belonging to the SC, ST or OBC categories must obtain caste certificate in proper format, duly signed by appropriate authority of rank not below SDO/BDO.
RTCIT Eligibility Criteria:
- Through JCECE/JEE/DIRECT
- Min. 45% (Gen) and 40% (OBC/SC/ST) in PCM of 12th/I.Sc
- Pass in Diploma/B.Sc (For Lateral Entry in 3rd Semester)
- Through JCECE/DIRECT
- Min. 35% in 10th / Matric
- Pass in ITI/I. Sc (Voc. Course) (For Lateral Entry in 3rd Semester)
Source: Rajeev Kumar Das, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on