Last date to apply for PG Regular and Self-financing Courses at Sambalpur University is June 6, 2016.
Sambalpur University is inviting applications for admission in post graduate regular and self-financing courses to be offered for the session 2016-17.
The application form, prospectus and other details for the same have been available from April 16 on the university official website.
Interested candidates can apply before June 6, 2016. They are required to send the hard copy of filled application for by June 11, 2016.
Candidates with a degree in any discipline from Sambalpur University or a recognised university with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are results are thereof awaited, provided they will have to produce the results of the qualifying exam on or before the date of entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Visit www.suniv.ac.in or click on ‘online application’
- Download the prospectus for PF regular or self-financing course 2016-17
- Candidate should processing fee of INR 500 online through State Bank Collect facility. Fees can be deposited by Debit card/Credit Card, Net banking facility etc. For more information read the PDF carefully.
Sambalpur University Admission Deadlines 2016:
- Last date for online submission of application form: June 6, up to 5 p.m.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application: June 11, 2016
- Downloading the admit card for entrance test (PG regular): June 15, 2016
- Downloading the admit card for entrance test (PG self-financing): June 17, 2016
Source: Md. Manjoor Ahamad, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on