State Bank of India has announced the clerk 2016 preliminary examination results. Candidates who have given the exam can check out their results here.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the result for 2016 Clerk preliminary exam today i.e. Friday, June 17, 2016. Those who have given the exam can reach out to the official website of SBI to check their results. Candidates who have qualified will be able to download their call letters from there and then.
To check the results without wasting too much of time and efforts, candidates can consider following the steps mentioned here.
- Visit the official website of SBI or simply click here.
- Click on the ‘Career’ tab on the top right side of the website.
- Check the latest announcement and click on the fourth dot at the bottom.
- This will open up a new page; now click on the ‘Call Letter for candidates qualifying for main exam’ link.
- This will land you on a different page, where you need to enter the required details like registration number, roll number, date of birth etc and finally password.
- As you click on the ‘Login’ tab, your call letter will be displayed on the screen that you can download, save and take a printout of for future reference.
To further simplify the process, you can simply click here to directly land on the login page to download the call letter. Call letters will remain up for download from June 17 to June 26, 2016. Therefore, candidates are requested to download their call letters on time. The main exam date given on the website is June 25-26, 2016.
Earlier, the preliminary exam was held between May 22 and June 5 for recruiting 18, 000 junior associates and agricultural associates in the SBI.