The date for the SBI PO Online Examination, Phase II has been announced. Eligible candidates can download their call letters/ admit cards from Today, July 13, 2015.
The second phase of the State Bank of India Probationary Office (SBI PO) is scheduled to be held on July 26, 2015. The State Bank of India Central Recruitment of Promotion Department, Corporate centre, Mumbai conducts the SBI PO Examination.
The SBI PO Admit cards/ SBI PO Call Letters have been made available for download, eligible candidates can download them starting today July 13, 2015. The SBI PO call letters can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates can also download the SBI PO admit cards by clicking on the link given below.
Candidates should make a note that SBI will not be sending them hard copies of the admit cards, they need to be downloaded from the website or the link given above.
How to download SBI PO Admit Cards
- Log on to the official website by clicking here.
- Select the language you want to download your admit card in, English or Hindi.
- Enter your Registration number and your Date of Birth or you password.
- Click on submit.
- Take a print out of your admit card
While appearing for the SBI PO Examination 2015 phase II, candidates will have to carry a print out of the admit card, along with a photo ID. The candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination with any of the documents.
SBI PO Phase II Examination is an objective type test that comprises of 200 marks, along with a descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests are conducted online.
The SCI PO Preliminary Exam Results 2015 were declared on July 10. View the SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result here! The SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2015 was conducted on June 20, 21, 27 and 28.
Important Dates for SBI PO Examination
- SBI PO Exam Results: Last week of August
- Download Call Letter for GD and PI: Last week of August
- GD and PI Round: Third week of September
- Announcement of final selection list: Last week of October