The two new add-on courses of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce are Currency, Commodities and Derivatives and Financial Modeling!
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, New Delhi initiates two new Add-on courses, namely, (1) Currency, Commodities and Derivatives and (2) Financial Modeling which will be in action from academic session 2015-16.
SGGSCC is offering these courses in joint collaboration with, Bombay Stock Exchange Institute Limited. The interested students can download the consent form from the college website and submit the same, completely filled, in the college at window number. The students are requested to note the following:
- These courses are open to students who are admitted to SGGSCC.
- The first course is open to all (first, second and third year students from all the streams; Commerce, Economics and Computer Science), and the second course to only second and third year students of the college.
- The fees per course would range between Rs 16,000 to 20,000, depending upon the total students registering for the course.
- The duration for each course is 100 hours, which is evenly spread over two semesters. Classes would be held in the college premises in the afternoon, from 2.30 pm to 5.00pm on two days in a week for approximately two and a half months, starting from 1stAugust.
- A student would become eligible to receive the certificate of the respective course on completion of the following: (a) by scoring at least 50% marks in each of the three examinations;
- Mid-term examination, End-term examination, and End-term project and (d) maintaining at least 60% attendance. All these examination would be held at the SGGSCC college premises.
- The certificate will be jointly issued by SGGSCC and BIL.
- Study material and the faculty would be provided by the Bombay Stock Exchange Institute Limited.
Source: Manteg Singh Luthra, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on