SIBM Bengaluru conducted Revelation 2016 between January 21 to 23, 2016.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru wrapped up its annual management festival, Revelation 2016, on a grand note with over 700 participants from 40 colleges across the country.
The event witnessed participants from top Indian management and engineering institutes such as Indian School of Business (ISB), IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Management Development Institute (MDI) and Christ University, which took the level of competition a nick higher this time.
The Event Champions:
- The flagship event Colossal Clash (Best Manager) was won by Abhinav Unnikrishnan of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Shivam Babel and Arjun Jayaram of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru, clinched the marketing event Markovation
- Puneet Gupta, Payoj Kisan and Jeremy Charles, Dhiran Bhojwani of ISB Hyderabad clinched Provenance (Operations) & Finascere (Finance) events respectively
- Saita Elekar and Disha Juwarkar of Welingkar Mumbai took home the title of Prime Cohorts (HR Event)
- RV College of Engineering won the title in the dance event Razzmatazz, while the band ‘Space is All We Have’ were the clear cut winners for Euphony, the music event. Alliance University with the theme women’s empowerment bagged En Vogue, the fashion show. The winners took home cash and goodies worth INR 2.5 lakhs including a sports bicycle and other merchandise.
At the end, SIBM, Bengaluru, gave their heartiest thanks to all the sponsors without whom Revelation 2016 wouldn’t have been as successful.
About the College:
Since its inception, SIBM Bengaluru has tried to prove its perfectness. The trend of progress has been continued by setting up of SIU’s first campus outside Maharashtra at Bengaluru in 2008. SIBM Bengaluru provides a holistic approach to management, which in the long term helps students develop a dynamic identity.
The institute offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) with specializations in Finance, Marketing, Operations and Human Resources, Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) and also offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management courses.
Source: Kritika Ramraj, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on