These events will prove to be a highly enriching experience for all participants!
With the tag line – Birthplace of Business Leaders, the institute has constantly endeavored to provide its students with a holistic understanding of the business world. In pursuance of this objective, the institute, like every year, is hosting its annual management conclave, Alchemy on 11th and 12th September 2015. The conclave is a platform for reputed minds in the industry to share the thoughts and wisdom on various forces that influence the Indian and world economy.
Alchemy 2015 is structured on the theme “Miles To Go…”
The theme has been designed to help students understand, from seasoned business minds, the importance of structuring the future based on the lessons of the past. As sub sets of this theme, Alchemy will be addressing topics such as – Fuelling Intrapreneurship, Making India (for Entrepreneurs) and Balancing the Scales (for Women).
SIBM Bengaluru has hosted many dignitaries for Alchemy in the past such as:
- Mr. Partho Dasgupta, MD, Nippon Electrical Company India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sudhir Rao, MD, Skoda Auto India
- Mr. Pankaj Dubey, MD, Polaris India
- Mr. Paul Atherton, MD and Head of Global Finance, Nomura Financial Services
- Mr. R. Sundararaman, Senior Vice President- National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Mr. Sidhartho Banerjee, MD and India Head, Markit
- Mrs. Renuka Krishna, AVP, Talent Acquisition Group, KPIT Cummins
- Mr. Chandrasekhar, CFO, Reliance Petrochemicals
- Mr. Anand Pillai , Senior EVP & Chief Learning Officer, Reliance
- Mr. Rajkumar, Founder Director and COO, Sequel Logistics
SIBM Bengaluru is also proud to present Satkala – Unique Corporate Art Exhibition. Through this initiative, participants can utilize a canvas where they can indulge in the colours of their creativity and imagination. Based on the theme, CERVCA TROVA, Satkala 2015 is a humble tribute to life reflected in all forms of art.
For the first time, SIBM Bengaluru is all set to play host to all the aspiring and promising entrepreneurs to showcase their work and get acknowledged. They’ll have the opportunity to put up stalls within the college premises in order to pitch their initiatives to the corporate guests attending ALCHEMY 2015. Additionally, entrepreneurial ideas by students from SIBM Bengaluru will also be put on display.
Date: September 11-12, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: SIBM Bengaluru, # 95/1, #95/2, Electronic City Phase- 1, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560100
Source: Kritika Ramraj, PR Team, SIBM-Bangalore