Companies from myriad sectors visited the campus with their lucrative offers to recruit MBA students!
This year highlights:
- 90% of the batch secured placements within the first three days of the placement season.
- Of the 77 companies participating in the recruitment programme, one-third were first-time recruiters.
- Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs)/Pre- Placement Interviews (PPIs) through Summer Internships and various national-level competitions accounted for 30% of the final placements.
- Students received offers from prominent organizations such as Asian Paints, Britannia, Capgemini, Castrol, Coca-Cola, Cummins India, Dell, GSK Consumer Healthcare, Godrej Industries Limited and Associated Companies, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages, HSBC India, ICICI Bank, Idea Cellular, ITC, J.P. Morgan Services, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Nestle, Nomura Services, Pidilite Industries, Syngenta India, Tata Steel and Wipro, among others.
- Companies participating in CRP for the first time included Bajaj Auto Ltd., Bharti Airtel , Bharti AXA Life Insurance, CarDekho, Cipla India, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, HT Media Ltd, Hewlett Packard Enterprise , Indus Valley Partners, KGK Group, Michael Page, Piramal Enterprises, SBI Cards, ShopClues.com, Trident Group, Vedanta Resources Ltd., to name a few.
- Strong presence of recruiters from BFSI sector, in addition to the manufacturing and consulting sectors.
- Companies that gave placement offers included Citibank, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., HSBC India, ICICI Bank, Indus Valley Partners, JP Morgan Services, Tata Motors, Vodafone India, etc.
- Profiles offered: Financial Planning, Investment Banking, Project Finance, Equity Research, Corporate Treasury, Business Advisory and Strategy, etc.
- FMCG organizations: Asian Paints, Britannia, GSK CH, HCCB, L’Oreal, Nestle, Pidilite Industries, etc.
- Telecom, consumer goods, manufacturing, consulting, pharmaceutical and e-commerce sectors recruited students for their coveted programmes: Vodafone - Discover, Asian Paints - LEAP, GCPL - Gallop, Airtel – Young Leaders Programme, Mahindra and Mahindra – GMC, etc.
- Profiles offered: General Management, Sales, Marketing, Brand Management, etc.
- Companies that hired HR students included Aditya Birla Group, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Nestle India, EY, Vodafone India, Cipla India, Accenture, ICICI Bank, CISCO, HCCB, Aviva India, etc.
- Profiles offered: HR consulting, Industrial Relations, HR Analytics, Consultant: People & Organization, Organization & Talent, etc.
- Companies offering placements to students included CISCO, Cummins India Ltd., Genpact, IBM, Idea, M&M, Sygenta, ZS Associates, etc.
- Profiles offered: Supply Chain Management, Consulting, Global Procurement, Quality Management, Logistics, Technology Advisory, Operational Research, etc.
CRP 2015-16: Key Statistics
It has been noticed that the placement track record of SIBM, Pune experinced a trend of epidemic growth since its inception. The Campus Recruitment Programme 2015- 2016 (CRP) was an opportunity to showcase its talent pool to the corporate world as well as for corporates to reiterate their confidence in the institute.