Symbiosis Institute of Computer Science & Research, (SICSR) Pune has opened admissions for MBA in Information Technology for the academic year 2017. The exam registrations will end on January 6, 2017.
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Science & Research (SICSR), Pune has started accepting applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Technology for the academic session starting in 2017.
Aspiring candidates can apply for the programme by registering themselves online latest by January 6, 2017.
Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidates should be a graduate or equivalent from any recognized university or institution.
- General category candidates should have secured at least 50% marks of aggregate in graduation.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- All candidates will have to clear Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP 2016
All candidates can apply for MBA in Information Technology by filling up the application form on the online on the official web portal of SICSR. Candidates will have to enter their SNAP Id and password to fill up the application form. Candidates without a SNAP id can create a new id by entering the desired details.
Steps to apply for the MBA in SICSR:
- Go to ‘http://sicsr.ac.in/home/#’
- Click on ‘Click here for Registration’
- Login using SNAP Id and password
- Fill the application form
- Click on ‘Submit’
After registering, candidates will receive their SNAP Id and password on their registered email id, which can be used in future for modification of application forms. Information like candidate’s name, date of birth, email id and mobile number cannot be modified after registration.
All candidates will also have to pay an application fee of INR 1500 to be eligible to appear for SNAP 2017 and INR 1000 as course fee. They can pay the fee online via net banking, debit/ credit card or through Indian Bank net banking.
Application fee can be paid offline by generating a cash challan payable at any branch of Indian Bank or Axis Bank or through demand draft (DD). Demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’, payable at Pune.
All candidates should note that the application fee is non-refundable.