The last date to apply for STTP at Sinhgad Institute of Technology is April 10, 2016.
Sinhgad Institute of Technology will organise an ISTE approved short-term training programme between April 18 and 22, 2016.
This programme is being conducted by the department of Mechanical Engineering, SIT on the topic ‘Research Opportunities and Challenges in the Field of Hydrogen Energy’.
The objective of this STTP is to Share the knowledge of recent trends in Hydrogen as a future fuel. It focuses on the latest technological advancement in India and abroad.
Themes of the STTP:
- Clean Hydrogen Production (CHP)
- Hydrogen storage
- Safety precautions in handling hydrogen
- Hydrogen fuel cell technology
- Portable hydrogen power plant
- Hydrogen filling stations
- Government Initiatives and promotions of new and Renewable Energy Resource
- Mini and major projects on Hydrogen as a fuel
- UG students: INR 1200
- Research scholars/PG students: INR 1800
- Delegates from academic institutions INR 2000
- Delegates from industries INR 2500
Mode of Payment:
- The registration fee accompanying the filled registration form should be paid as demand draft in favour of Principal, Sinhgad Institute of Technology, payable at Pune on or before April 10, 2016.
- An advance copy of registration form must be sent via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date to register: April 10, 2016
- Announcement of confirmation list: April 12, 2016
Source: Ganesh Barbole, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on