Candidates looking to apply for SMU DE MBA can get all information related to it's MBA programs offered, eligibility criteria, fee structure, admission process etc.
Sikkim Manipal University is a co – educational, public – private university which is located in Gangtok, Sikkim, India. The university was established in 1995. SMU is famous for being the first P3 educational and health care initiative in the region. The university offers distance education courses in information technology and management studies. In management studies, the university offers Master of Business Administration.
The university has designed its management program in order to give the students a career – focused education which is relevant to the current industry sphere so that the students can advance in their career. The university provides 4 serializations and students can opt one as per their choices.
SMU MBA Distance Learning Programs
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Information Systems
SMU MBA Distance Learning Program Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate, who wants to apply for SMU MBA distance learning program, the following eligibility criteria are to be satisfied:
- The candidate should hold a graduate degree from any academic discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate is required to have a valid score of XAT/GMAT/CAT. The score card of the candidate should not more than 2 years old at the time of admission.
The candidate should clear university conducted entrance test (SMAT).
- The university will give preference to work experience.
There is exemption for entrance test which is conducted by the university if a candidate holds a score card of National or international MBA entrance test and the score is 45 or above percentile. Please note that the score card shouldn’t be more than a year old at the admission time at SMU – DE.
SMU – DE MBA Fee
The total fee of SMU – DE MBA is Rs.20, 000 per semester. This fee is inclusive of the exam fee which is Rs. 5, 000. The fee may be revised time to time as per university norms.
How to Apply for SMU – DE MBA?
As per the university guidelines, following steps are involved in application process of SMU – DE MBA.
- A counselor appointed by the university will contact. The counselor will collect all your basic details, such as personal details, academic details, contact details etc.
- The counselor will send you a link to SMU – DE MBA online application form on your mail address.
- You need to open the link which will direct you to the application form of SMU – DE MBA. There you need to fill the form. If you need any assistance, the counselor will provide you.
- You need to upload your all required documents.
- You need to pay SMU – DE MBA fee online.
- After fee payment, you need to submit your form to the university.
Once the university receives your application form, it will process it, verify all your details mentioned in the form and it will notify you regarding the status of your application.