The SOL's (Delhi University) online registration for PG admissions are going on from July 1-21, 2015!
To make the admission process hassle free, the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi introduces Online Application Process for 2015-16 academic session.
SOL opens online admission for direct admission (50% of total seats) in Post Graduate courses 2015. The registration is going on from July 1 to July 21, 2015. So, hurry up.
This Registration is exclusively meant for the students who have passed/pursuing Hons. courses from the University of Delhi in the respective course and are sure that their result will be as per the eligibility mentioned against the course.
However, for M. Com, the students for B.Com from Delhi University can also apply subject to they must secure 70% and above marks in Final Year Examination.
Documents to be submitted along with registration form:
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph (on top of the form) and Signature (on bottom of the form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) Click for Registration
- Self-Attested photocopy of the Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Self-Attested photocopy of the Intermediate (12th) Certificate & Mark sheet
- Self-Attested copy of Part-I, Part-II, Part-III Mark sheets
- In case, the result of III yr. is awaited the candidate will submit the self-attested mark sheet of I yr. and II yr. and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket)
More information is available on http://sol.du.ac.in/PG_Reg.html
Source: Divya Gambhir, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on