List of Students Admitted under UG Courses announced by Sri Aurobindo College, New Delhi
Sri Aurobindo College has released the list of all the students who are admitted under various UG courses in the college in order to confirm the ending of admission procedure and the selection of the applicants.26 students have been shortlisted through the admission procedure for B. Sc. Physical Sciences.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate.
- Class X Mark-sheet.
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent, not more than three months old).
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) – for SC/ST Candidates
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) Certificate in the name of the Candidate-for OBC candidates. The caste should be included in the Central List of OBC.
- Transfer Certificate from school/college.
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board/University, for those students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi, by the date specified by University of Delhi. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of admission without any further notice.
- Two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Receipt of common pre-admission form.
About the College:
Sri Aurobindo College, New Delhi is affiliated to University of Delhi. It offers numerous courses at under graduate and post graduate level. It offers B. A. Honors in English, Hindi and Political Science, B.A. Programme, B.Com.(H) and B.Com.(Pass), B.Sc. Honors Electronics, B.Sc. Programme Life Sciences and Physical Sciences.
Source: Gagan Kapoor, HT Campus Specialist