Check the project submission guidelines here for RGPV entrepreneurship programme called ‘SrishTI’
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal is inviting entries for its entrepreneurship programme called ‘SrishTI’.
This programme is open to all RGPV students with a flair for developing innovative ideas into products using Analog and Embedded Technology. Individual student or a team of UG/PG students may apply.
- The project ideas must be original and not copied from existing designs available publically or elsewhere
- Projects must be based on TI technology (Min of 70% of BOM on TI parts)
- The projects must be submitted in the ‘Submission Template’ provided in ‘PDF’ format ONLY
- One team or individual can submit only one project proposal
- No changes will be applicable, once the proposal is submitted
- Proposal should be signed by all team members and faculty mentor (if any) and forwarded by head of the institute
- Idea submission start date: June 21, 2016
- Idea submission end date: August 06, 2016
- Screening by panel: Mid-August 2016
- Project showcasing: November 2016
- There will be a panel team consisting of members from RGPV and Texas Instruments to evaluate all the projects
- Shortlisted teams will be called to TI-RGPV CoE to present their ideas to a panel
- Participants will be given 3 minutes to present their project
- Top 20 selected teams will get an opportunity to develop their prototype at TI-RGPV CoE under faculty mentors for 1 month
- Finally, top 5 teams will be selected out of total prototype presentation
- These 5 teams will get an opportunity to incubate the idea/prototypes at the university selected incubation centre with mentors from industry
For submission guidelines, click on the given link, RGPV Entrepreneur Programme.
Source: Akalesh Rathore, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on