SRMCAT 2017 admit card will be available from April 2017. Candidates can check all the details regarding admit cards right here!
SRM University will make SRMCAT 2017 admit cards available in April 2017, a few days before the examination. Applicants will need to collect their admit cards from the official website by using their registration number and date of birth. Candidates are advised to register themselves for SRMCAT 2017 and remember their login credentials.
SRMCAT 2017 Admit Card
Steps to Download SRMCAT 2017 Admit Card
Given below are the steps to download SRMCAT 2017 admit card-
- Visit the official website of SRM University, www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Select hall ticket link/section and open.
- Fill in the registration number and date of birth, press submit.
- Your SRMCAT 2017 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it handy for future references.
SRMCAT 2017 Admit Card: Important Points to Remember
Candidates are required to keep the following points in the mind regarding the SRMCAT 2017 admit card-
- Admit card will carry details including examination date, exam venue, instructions, date of birth, etc. Check all the details properly and if any case of any discrepancy, immediately inform the exam authorities.
- It is mandatory to bring the SRMCAT 2017 admit card along at the examination centre. Failing to do so might lead to cancellation of candidature.
- You will need to reach the examination hall at least fifteen minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any other device is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
SRM university has not released any official notification regarding SRMCAT 2017 admit card, once released candidates will be notified.
For more information and details on SRMCAT 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com.