SRMCAT 2017 application process has not started yet. The exam conducting body, SRM University will notify the same on its official website. Candidates can check for the relevant details here!
SRM Common Aptitude Test (SRMCAT)
The SRM Common Aptitude Test (SRMCAT) is a university level examination, which is conducted by SRM University, Chennai for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme of its B-school of Management. SRMCAT is common for SRM University Chennai, SRM University Haryana and SRM University Sikkim. It is a computer-based test (online mode). The university has not yet released any notification for SRMCAT 2017. Candidates will be notified as soon as the notification is released.
SRM University will conduct the SRMCAT 2017 examination in April 2017. The application process will start in October 2016.
SRMCAT 2017 Application Process
How to Apply for SRMCAT 2017 Examination?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online once the SRMCAT 2017 application forms are available on the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
Candidates can check the SRMCAT 2017 application process given below
- Candidates can visit the official website of SRM University.
- Click on the SRMCAT 2017 application form tab, a new webpage will open.
- Click on the Common Admission Test (CAT) tab and the course (MBA).
- Fill all the information and attach all the required scanned documents.
- You will need to pay a requisite application fee.
- Click on Submit button and save the form.
- Take a printout of the SRMCAT 2017 application form and keep it handy for future references.
SRMCAT 2017 Application Fee
If the candidate is filling the SRMCAT 2017 application form offline, s/he will need to send the form along with a Demand Draft of INR 1000 drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai, via post to the following address- The Director, the Directorate of Admissions, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram-603203 (Tamil Nadu).
If the candidate is applying through online mode, then s/he can pay the SRMCAT 2017 application fee via three modes of payment-
- Net Banking
- Debit/Credit Card
For more details and update on SRMCAT 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com.