SRMCAT 2017 result are expected to be announced in May 2017. Until SRM University releases an official notification, you can check other details right here!
SRMCAT 2017 is a computer-based (online) test. It will carry 100 questions with five sections that include data interpretation, quantitative, reasoning, English and general knowledge/current affairs/business affairs. Duration of the examination is 150 minutes (2.5 hours).
The SRMCAT 2017 is expected to be conducted in April 2017 and the results will be announced in May 2017. The examination conducting body, SRM University has not yet released any official notification. Once the notification is released, candidates can check SRMCAT 2017 result on the official website, www.srmuniv.ac.in.
SRMCAT 2017 Result
Candidates can check SRMCAT 2017 result, rank list and counselling schedule will be declared from May 2017. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores and ranks secured in the written examination.
SRM University will release a merit list of selected candidates and later will declare scores of the selected candidates on the official website
How to Check the SRMCAT 2017 Result Online?
Given below are the steps to check SRMCAT 2017 result online-
- Visit the official website of SRM University, www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Find out the latest notification link of SRMCAT 2017 Result on the homepage and click on it.
- Fill in all the required details that include registration number (that you received at the time of registering and filling up the application form for the exam).
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and your SRMCAT 2017 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result and keep it handy for future references.
Candidates may note that if selected in Part-A and Part-B exam, the SRMCAT 2017 result will be mailed to the candidates on their registered email ID.