A session on Stress Management in Class Room will be the highlight of the meeting
St. Xavier’s College of Education Alumni Association, Patna (Bihar) is conducting its 7th AGM on 31st October 2015 from 4:45pm to 8:00pm.
The programme will focus on honoring faculty members and a special session on the topic- Stress Management in the Class Room.
Registration for the event were concluded on 17th October 2015 with a contribution of Rs. 100 per head (Rs.50 for children).
The programmed details of the AGM are as follows:
- Welcoming the Guests
- Lighting the Lamp
- Meeting Called In Order
- Prayer Service
- Welcome Song
- Honoring the Faculty Members
- Appraisal note by Fr. Thomas Perumalil S.J., (Principal)
- Input Session on “Stress Management in Class Room” by Prof. Preeti Sinha and Dr. Madhu Singh
- Activity Report
- Words of Wisdom by Fr. Joseph Maripuram S.J., (Rector)
- Blessings by Fr. Peter (Alumni Coordinator of Patna Province)
- Open Floor
- Vote of Thanks
- College Anthem
- Supper and Dismissal
Source: Abhinav Dutta, HTCampus Specialist