Government of Kerala invites applications for state merit scholarship by Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC)
Government of Kerala invites application for State Merit Scholarship by Lady Shri Ram College for Women under Post Matric Scholarship and Central Sector Scholarship Programme. The end date for Registration is October 15, 2015.
The eligibility criteria and other relevant information for Scholarship are as follows:
- The candidate must be first year student of +2/UG/PG/Ph D of Higher Secondary School/College/Institute/University which must be a Government/Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution.
- Also, the candidate should belong to any of the Minority Communities namely, Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination.
- The Annual Family Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
- More than two students of a family cannot avail scholarship
- The scholarships will be sanctioned in accordance with the criterion laid down by the Central Government.
Source: Aparna Girli Babu, HT Campus Specialist