Sunburn Festival 2016 was hosted between April 2 and 10, 2016 and showcased an array of musical events.
ADE Global Sessions Mumbai offered a comprehensive day and night program conducted between April 7 and 10, 2016.
It showcased the most exciting artists and agency rosters that the electronic music scene in India has to offer, alongside top-flight international talent. Spectacular performances, industry meetings, strategy sessions, Q&As with business and thought leaders, master classes, the ADE Tech Lab were going on alongside.
Together with music industry heavyweights and inspiring artists, ADE Global Sessions Mumbai gained unique insights and generate business opportunities for the buzzing Asian electronic music scene.
From the speaker list:
- Peter Martin (Head of Studio V.A.L.I.S, US)
- Brandon Bakshi (Executive Director, Writer/Publisher Relations, Europe & Asia at BMI, GB)
- Rahul Kukreja (Director of Live Events and Entertainment, The Livescape Group, MY)
- Jonathan Christiansen (Hit the Ground Running, US)
- DJ Pierre (US)
- Arjun Vagale (DJ & Producer, IN)
- Business Q&A: Industry Inside
- Business Q&A: Party like it’s 2026!
- ADE Strategy Meeting: Connecting Dance Culture Worldwide
For more information, click on Sunburn 2016.
Source: Anubha Jain, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on