Super-9Cricket Tournament Season-5 by Delhi Technological University has begun, Prize Money worth Rs. 24,999/-
Super-9 Cricket Tournament Season-5 presented by Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi, has begun with fervour from Thursday, October 8, 2015. The winning Prize is a huge amount of Rs. 24, 999/- along with a trophy.
Rules and Regulations for the DTU Super-9 Cricket Tournament Season-5:
- Each team will have 9 players.
- Each inning will be of 9 overs.
- Matches will be played with Vicky cricket ball.
- For “no ball”, a free hit and 1 run will be given to the batting team.
- Runs will be doubled for hitting a boundary or a six in MAX ZONE known as "SUPER-4" and "SUPER-6" respectively.
- No fielder will be allowed to stand in front of max zone.
- Bowling team will be given 30 minutes to bowl their 9 overs. If they fail to do so, 5 runs will be added to the total score of batting team.
- Minimum 5 bowlers must be used by the bowling team to bowl their 9 overs.
- Only 1 bowler will be allowed to bowl 3 overs.
- Umpire decision will be the last decision
So, win and be on cloud 9…The Tournament will last upto October 15, 2015. The Prize will be given by Vice-Chancellor.
Source: Amit, HT Campus Specialist