Suresh Gyan Vihar University has announced the form submission deadlines for even semesters.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur will conduct the even semester theory examinations from April 28, 2016. Hereby, all concerned students are requested to fill the exam form in prescribed format. Below are a few steps given by the institute to follow while applying for semester exams 2016 at SGVU.
Steps to Follow While Applying for Semester Exams 2016
- Visit www.gyanvihar.org
- Login to student portal
- Click on the link ‘Examination Form May 2016’
- Check the details in the Examination Form 2016
- Students must attach their passport size coloured photograph, in case it is not available in their examination form.
- After filling all entries click on submit button. Remember to download and print the exam form and Axis Bank challan to deposit the exam fee.
- Sign the form manually
- Form should duly be attested by HOD
- Deposit the exam form to finance department together with copy of the challan deposited in Axis Bank
Exam Fee 2016:
- UG Programs INR 3000
- PG Programs INR 3000
Back Paper Exam:
- INR 600 per paper
SVGU Semester Exam 2016 Important Dates:
- Last date to submit the filled examination form: April 13, 2016
- Last date to submit the filled examination with late fee: April 14 to 23, with INR 100 per day
- After the last date of April 23rd: Examination form will be accepted with double examination fee (INR 3000 as late fee)
Source: Jatin Raj Singh, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on