The first ever Students Technical Seminar will be held on April 9th at SVNIT Surat.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is inviting participation for a national level technical seminar which will be held on April 9, 2016. The seminar will be conducted at Civil Engineering Department of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology.
This will be the first ever national level student technical seminar on ‘Sustainable Urban Environment: Issues and Management Strategies’.
- Air Pollution and control
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Sustainable Waste Management System
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Global Climatic Changes and Disaster Management
Cash Prizes up for Grabs:
There are exciting cash prizes for the winner up for grabs too.
- First prize: INR 5000
- Second prize: INR 3000
- Third prize: INR 2000
For more information click here.
Source: Amin Qureshi, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on