A One Week Short-term Training Programme is scheduled between October 17 and 21, 2016 by the Department of Chemical Engineering, SVNIT.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat will organise a self sponsored short-term training programme on ‘Advances in Membrane Developments & Hand on Experience’. It is scheduled between October 17 and 21, 2016. This workshop is organised by Department of Chemical Engineering, SVNIT.
The workshop is open to
- Faculty members from Academic institutes (Diploma/Degree/Science etc.)
- Research scholars and PG students
- Other self-motivated group members, Municipalities, and Consultancy organizations are also eligible to attend/participate in the workshop
- Development of Membrane
- UF, MF, NF, RO, FO, PRO, Liquid membrane, Ceramic membrane
- Laboratory session (Hand on experience) of various techniques
- Application in reusing & recycling of Wastewater
- Visit to Industry and WWTPs
- Panel Discussion
For more information kindly, download the PDF attached here.
Source: Amin Qureshi, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on