An intensive workshop on Noise and Air pollution has been scheduled on September 24 and 25 at SVNIT Surat.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat will host two-day workshop on ‘Noise and Air Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities (2016)’ under TEQIP-II. The workshop is scheduled on September 24 and 25, 2016.
The main objective of this programme is to promote research thinking and motivate budding researchers of country.
Topics to be Covered:
- Noise pollution prediction modelling
- Health impacts of noise and its modelling
- Traffic noise studies
- Air pollution monitoring and analysis
- Air pollution modelling
- Significance of air and noise management in sustainable urban planning
- Teachers from Engineering (both degree and polytechnic) and Management AICTE approved institutions, and researcher from research organizations
- Students studying in UG / PG / PhD programs
- Industrial Professionals working in HSE
For more information kindly, click here
Source: Amin Qureshi, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on