SVNIT will organise a national seminar in association with Indian Geotechnical Society, Surat.
S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat will host a two-day national seminar on ‘Geotechnical Engineering’ in collaboration with Indian Geotechnical Society, Surat.
The seminar is scheduled for August 20 and 21, 2016 which is organised by Applied Mechanics Department.
Topics to Cover:
- Practical Guidelines for Geotechnical
- Investigations & Analysis
- Recent Innovations in Pile Foundations
- Interpretation of Geotechnical Reports
- Field testing - Penetration tests
- Geotechnical Softwares
- Flexible Structures
The registration fee for participants is INR 1000. For more details kindly, click here.
Source: Amin Qureshi, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on